There is a new study that shows that more companies are turning to the cloud to store their business critical information. The study surveyed nearly 600 companies across a wide range of industries about current data volumes, data growth expected, current data backup practices, and challenges surrounding online data storage, file management and distribution.
Nearly 40 percent of respondents currently use a cloud-based solution for either primary or secondary backup, while two-thirds ranked costs of cloud or backup systems as a problem for them, and only 15 percent said they were very satisfied with their current cloud solution.
While cloud services usage show a positive trend with this business audience, many companies are still experiencing significant challenges with their data backup and distribution.
Can cloud services really benefit your business?
There are still a large percentage of businesses do not use cloud services. This may be because they are unaware of the new technologies and services, do not understand the benefits, or simply believe it’s too expensive.
Increasing Data growth and the corresponding hardware obsolescence are creating the biggest challenges for business. A company’s ability to manage documents and data effectively is critical to operational effectiveness, employee productivity and ultimately help reduce expenses.
Digitalbucket.net gives your business access to storage and other in-the-cloud IT infrastructure services on demand, charging you only for the resources you actually use. With digitalbucket.net you can reduce costs, improve cash flow, minimize business risks and maximize revenue opportunities for your business.
· Use digitalbucket.net to provision IT resources on-demand within minutes so your business’s applications launch in days instead of months.
· Use digitalbucket.net as a low-cost test environment to sample new business models, execute one-time projects, or perform experiments aimed at new revenue opportunities.
· No long-term commitments. Supports multiple operating systems.
· Digitalbucket.net is Reliable, Secure, Inexpensive, and it is Flexible.
· Digitalbucket.net is used in Sales and Manufacturing, Marketing Firms, Law Firms, Retail and Franchise and many more industries.
Give digitalbucket.net a try and see how our cloud services can benefit your business’s bottom line.